Hello Dear Readers,
The Wombury cannot believe how personally he is taking the loss of the Packers. Counseling may be in order. The Wombury thinks perhaps #4 has a deep and abiding fear of success. The Wombury cannot understand why #4 seemed so lackadaisical after the 1st Quarter. The Wombury is still puzzled why the Pack abandoned their running game. The Wombury is questioning why this mattered and continues to matter so much to him. He thinks it has something to do with group psychology and with his tendency to turn all things into his own personal allegory. The Wombury wonders if this means he could've been a Nazi.
Here's a picture of a banker named Steven Banker,
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Those glasses still suck
"I have to say that, I would have to investigate more of Bill's dancing abilities and some of this other stuff before I accurately judge whether he was in fact a brother," Obama said.
"Well, I'm sure that can be arranged," Clinton responded.
I've often felt that as far as white men dancing go, I'm top ten percent.
That's what Steven Banker says!
Post a Comment