Dear Anon,
It's friday night and I wanted to ask you for some advice. You see, I still have a deep hankering for this girl I used to know, and it's powerful strong, too strong to shake, and I think she still nurtures a little speck of something for me too, but she doesn't trust me and every time I try to show her how I feel I fuck up terrible bad and now that she doesn't want me anymore my neurochemistry is all fucked up and I can't get my shit together. Do you have any idea how I could prove to her that I'm not a bad man, that I could be a good man and husband and father? I think she doesn't think I'm capable of being a committed father and husband. How can I prove to her otherwise? She told me I could wait for her, that someday she might call me, and she almost did, but I messed that up too. I say "too" because I mess up whenever something important is on the line. I just want to prove to her that I'm for real when I say I love her and miss her.
Until then,
The Wombury
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment