Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Day After Insomia

Hello Dear Readers,

Insomia last night. Went to bed at 10:21, tossed and turn, found this online radio station called Illinois Street Lounge, with the running theme of Classic Bachelor Pad. it's like elevator music on Jazz steroids. And I was thirsty. But I didn't want to leave the cave, since that would've necessitated a stop and chat with Ed and Lisa, who sounded like they were having some kind of intimate discussion, which made dropping off even more difficult. So as the hours whittled away I listened for Ed and Lisa's conversation to die down. Around 1 am I woke up and made myself a drink. At 4 I awoke again and spent an hour listening to Motown and collecting 37 confessions on Craigslist.

Until then,

The Wombury

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is a well known fact that upon the heels of being diagnosed with a "Regulatory Disorder" insomia followed by great thrist, and a tendency to believe that all overheard conversations are of an intimate nature is symtomatic of your dreaded disease. Tonight you will sleep.