This is Angry Me. Why is the Wombury angry you ask, in between sips of your cheap rotgut? Because he wants the proud legions of Wombury readers to step up to the plate, buckle down, and get serious about stuff. I have no idea what I'm talking about. Really I just wanted to post this photograph of Cousin Tyler's Meat Drawer.
This is Happy Me. This photo is how the Wombury feels when the Proud Legions stand up and get serious about stuff. This is how the Wombury will feel once the donations start pouring in, along with a pay check for stuff. Also, there's a cute kid and a kitten next to him. This photo is going to be my Season's Greeting Card, and it was brought you by Cousin Tyler's kid, Ali. Resist this cuteness, I dare you.
So what's the lesson here? It's simple. We need to get serious about stuff.
Until then,
The Wombury
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment